things I've learned when playing Star Wars: Battlefront
First of all, I'm not very good, and I'm not using any hints or cheats (yet). I'm sure I'll be much better when I do...
- Your teammates don't like it when you shoot them in the back.
- Even when the Wookies are fighting with
you, they always look a little sketchy...
- If you run the completely opposite direction as your teammates, one of them will run after you and give you this look like "are you insane, stupid or just a coward?" and say "follow me" as a gentle reminder that you are, indeed, the weakest link.
- Your teammates don't like it when you step in front of their shot, especially when you're playing in safe mode and it doesn't kill you.
- I do much, much better playing as a member of the Alliance, than when I'm a stormtrooper or a battle droid. I just don't have it in me to shoot at the rebels!
- Who the hell puts Darth Vader in Level 3, easy mode? Dude just wanders around Hoth, slaughtering people. It's so sad, watching the scrolling "Darth Vader has killed [insert teammate here]" and knowing that you're next, and your blaster isn't going to do jack.
- Did I mention that teammates don't dig the friendly fire? Anyone wonder why I don't play multiplayer online? Didn't think so.