No Fancy Name
Friday, January 07, 2005
all starbucks, all the time
No moblogging my daily haunts—someone already did! Not my haunts, per se, more like all the Starbucks in the world [via little.yellow.different], a few of which I do frequent.

Here are most of the SBUX in the SF Bay Area, and these are the ones I go to most often:
- Capitol & McLaughlin - San Jose: my "home" store
- Hamilton Plaza, Campbell: my second-most frequented store, because as you can see in the photo it's next to my Whole Foods store!
- Pavilion Downtown, San Jose: downtown, near the garage I park in to go to school
- Westgate Shopping Center, San Jose: when I'm on the other side of town or at Old Navy or the multi-level Target store.
- W.Santa Clara @ San Pedro Sq, San Jose: sometimes go to, when I'm downtown
- Willow Glen, San Jose: sometimes go to when I forget the hours for Willow Glen Coffee Roasting Co. and find myself in Willow Glen without an open coffeeshop (they're across the street from each other)
- Tully & Quimby - San Jose: the other store near my house, where I sometimes go to just for a change.
- Almaden & Curtner - San Jose: yet another store near my house that I sometimes visit.
- San Felipe & Yerba Buena - San Jose: I go here after a trip to the LDS Family History Center nearby.
- Calaveras & Park Victoria - Milpitas: across the parking lot from my eye doctor
- Warm Springs Plaza - Fremont: across the street from our co-lo facility
- Los Altos: for when I go to the office or am house-sitting

Here are the SBUX in Richmond, VA, and I've been to:
- Carytown: near where I used to live
- Parkside, Glen Allen: near where I used to work, at Capital One in Glen Allen

Here are the SBUX in NoVA and the SBUX in DC, the ones I went to most often were:
- Kingstowne, Alexandria VA: near where I used to live
- Georgetown: near where I used to work

No pictures of SBUX from when I lived in KY, NC or other parts of VA, because there weren't any then or I didn't go because I only got coffee at the place I actually worked (which wasn't a SBUX!).

Fascinating, I know.

UPDATE If I ever did go visit my parents, I'd have to take a trip and spend some time at the closest-to-them SBUX, here.





 



ME-RELATED
job / books / new blog

ARCHIVES
04/04 · 05/04 · 06/04 · 07/04 · 08/04 · 09/04 · 10/04 · 11/04 · 12/04 · 01/05 · 02/05 · 03/05 · 04/05 · 05/05 · 06/05 · 07/05 · 08/05 · 09/05 · 10/05 · 11/05 · 12/05 · 01/06 · 02/06 · 03/06 · 04/06 · 05/06 · 06/06 · 07/06 · 08/06 · 09/06 · 10/06 · 11/06 · 12/06 · ???


CREATIVE COMMONS

Creative Commons License
All blog content licensed as Attribution-NonCommercial- ShareAlike.