a musical challenge
[via g zombie
1. Total amount of music files on your computer.
2065 songs, or 7.70 gigabytes
2. The CD you last bought is...
, by Magnapop
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message
"Evil Twin," from You Were Born for This EP
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
[This is in no particular order and would be different tomorrow, because...FIVE? Come on, now.]
- "80/90" by Ellen James Society from The Survivors Parade
- "House of Dreams" by Gerard McHugh from More Than I
- "Jonas and Ezekial" by Indigo Girls from Rits of Passage
- "Summertime Rolls" by Jane's Addiction from Nothing's Shocking
- "Twilite Kid" by The Twilight Singers from Twilight As Played By The Twilight Singers
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to?