No Fancy Name
Friday, December 16, 2005
i hardly know what to do with myself
The workday is coming to a close, and there's no reason to work through the weekend (*knocking on every wooden thing available, twice*). Also, the semester has been over since I turned my essays in on Monday/Wednesday.

Huh.

It's not that I don't have anything to do, because that sure isn't the case:
- work on Project A for ProfE
- work on Project B for ProfD
- email ProfH about Project C
- write five or blog posts re: things I've had bookmarked for a few days
- go through Blogging in a Snap and write all the errata posts/update posts necessary b/c of changes in Blogger since the book was printed
- work on the 3rd edition of PHP, MySQL and Apache All-in-One b/c the first 25% is due soon and the whole edition has to be done in the next couple of months. Since the semester starts on Jan 25th, I'm going to do as much as I can between now and then. I know, famous last words.
- Start reading for next semester. I think I've selected the three classes with the most reading. Figures.
- Brush up on the ol' French so I can take the language test and get it out of the way.
- Oh yeah, get holiday gifts and send off those darn cards.

I just don't know where to start!

Tomorrow I'm going to a double-feature of Cover Girl (1944) and Holiday Inn (1842) with one of my school chums. Also, one of my classmates asked me to help her kick her paper into shape...the one that was due on Monday. Of course I said I'd help, because that's just wrong. I'm a big believer in the "only take an incomplete if your body is incomplete" (you know, like if your arm fell off or something) or if there was truly something tragic that happened. Stupid shit like "I have to work all the time," that's not enough reason for me to ask for an I or an extension or anything like that. But to each his/her own, you know. So yeah, I'll definitely do whatever I can to help someone else get wipe the I away ASAP.

I think maybe I'll watch Memento tonight. I've only had the DVD from Netflix since...well, a really really really long time.





 



ME-RELATED
job / books / new blog

ARCHIVES
04/04 · 05/04 · 06/04 · 07/04 · 08/04 · 09/04 · 10/04 · 11/04 · 12/04 · 01/05 · 02/05 · 03/05 · 04/05 · 05/05 · 06/05 · 07/05 · 08/05 · 09/05 · 10/05 · 11/05 · 12/05 · 01/06 · 02/06 · 03/06 · 04/06 · 05/06 · 06/06 · 07/06 · 08/06 · 09/06 · 10/06 · 11/06 · 12/06 · ???


CREATIVE COMMONS

Creative Commons License
All blog content licensed as Attribution-NonCommercial- ShareAlike.