No Fancy Name
Monday, January 23, 2006
25 Questions (yes, that's right, a meme)
I figured if Prof. Bastard could do it, I could. This was much easier (although still not terribly interesting) than those 4-of or 7-of memes, which I never do because I don't have 4 or 7 favorite anythings.


1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
I haven't looked in the mirror today. I don't look in the mirror unless I'm leaving the house and even then, only if I have to make a not-crappy impression on the people who will be wherever I'm going.

2) How much cash do you have on you?
$41

3) What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
best

4) Planet?
I don't know any planets that rhyme with TEST.

5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?
Unknown Caller (which is why I didn't pick up)

6) What is your favourite ring on your phone?
I used to have music from The Incredibles but that phone died and my new phone just has standard ringtones on it. I didn't like the options for non-standard ones, so I've just gone with "standard Sony Ericsson ring". I do have flashing blue lights, though, which are neat.

7) What shirt are you wearing?
The same blue "Canada" shirt (with maple leaf) that I've been wearing for two days. I haven't had to leave the house. That's good, because I'm also wearing Utah Starzzzzzz away-colored (e.g. teal and purple) game shorts, and they don't match. Not even remotely.

8) What do you label youself as?
dorky

9) Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.
Skechers

10) Bright room or dark room?
dark

11) What were you doing at midnight last night?
half-asleep, changing the channel from Cartoon Network to TVLand.

12) What did the last text message on your phone say?
I have no text messages on my phone.

13) Where is your nearest 7-11?
About 0.7mi north of here.

14) What's a saying you say a lot?
Some combination of "fuck" (and its friends) and "stupid" or "idiot" or "dumbass".

15) Who told you they loved you last?
Probably my mom or dad. They're the only ones who do.

16) Last furry thing you touched?
My cat, Deuce.

17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
I've been drinking mostly tea in the last few days, so the caffeine in that. Maybe some advil.

18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
none. I don't own a non-phone camera and if I did, it would digital.

19) Favourite age you've been so far?
I'm ok with this age.

20) Your worst enemy?
Myself, duh.

21) What is your current desktop picture?
Nothing. I've been taking screenshots for a book and disabled the wallpaper. Don't know what I'll put back.

22) What was the last thing you said to someone?
I don't know. (That's not what I said, I just can't remember what it was...and it was only thirty minutes ago. Something related to getting off the phone with my boss so probably something like "bye".)

23) If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?
the money, absolutely

24) Do you like someone?
Like? Plenty. Like like? no.

25) The last song you listened to?
On purpose? Probably something from Okkervil River, as that's the last thing I played the last time I had iTunes open yesterday morning.

go to main page





 



ME-RELATED
job / books / new blog

ARCHIVES
04/04 · 05/04 · 06/04 · 07/04 · 08/04 · 09/04 · 10/04 · 11/04 · 12/04 · 01/05 · 02/05 · 03/05 · 04/05 · 05/05 · 06/05 · 07/05 · 08/05 · 09/05 · 10/05 · 11/05 · 12/05 · 01/06 · 02/06 · 03/06 · 04/06 · 05/06 · 06/06 · 07/06 · 08/06 · 09/06 · 10/06 · 11/06 · 12/06 · ???


CREATIVE COMMONS

Creative Commons License
All blog content licensed as Attribution-NonCommercial- ShareAlike.