blah blah saturday blah blah
* Thanks to everyone who left a comment on the post about The Dreadful Day of Flooring, Cats, and Cars. Nice to know my stream-of-consciousness text dump brought a little chuckle to everyone's day. My parents said it was even funnier the second time around (I told them on the phone before I wrote it all out).
* The floor is still lovely, I got my car from the dealer on Wednesday (all fixed), and my hand is almost entirely healed—I'd say 90%. I can make a fist, just my ring finger is still stiff in the joints and my thumb is still kind on puffy. Hooray for 10-day antibiotic treatments and bacitracin.
* My cats love
the floor. I'm glad they enjoy hanging out in that room, because on Tuesday the 25th they'll be spending the entire day in there as the guys take care of the living room/dining area...
* Saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
on Thursday with my school chums/movie buddies. I have loved that Johnny Depp since A Nightmare on Elm Street
, and I still do. He's just spectacular. I think I liked the first PotC
movie more than the second, but it was still fun. The three of us seemed to be the only ones laughing at everything—at least all the linguistic stuff. We would laugh heartily and people would turn and look at us, not laughing. Whatever. People are dumb. The "eunuch snippy-snippy" line? That was funny.
* Being godless heathens, we made wisecracks at the preview for The Nativity Story
. Well, not the first time. The first time we just said, "Huh. Ok." But we were treated to the same preview twice
. Wisecracks occurred on the second preview. Seriously. Twice? I'd rather have seen the Transformers
* Only five more weeks until school starts. Yay!