tomorrow it begins
The first meetings of the school year are tomorrow morning. I'll also be able to pick up my office key (hooray! no more coordinating with someone who has
a key...) and park in the employee area for the first time. It's all very exciting, although classes don't actually start until Wednesday.
Today is jam-packed full of things to finish:
* a couple handouts and link 'em up to the the online version of the syllabus
* combining the previous notes from my MA study group into the Writely document
* do the reading for Monday night's study group meeting (Spenser plus Shakespeare tragedies)
* should probably do some Blogger-related things since I said I would
* cook! I bought the fixings for three separate dishes so I could have them all in plastic or in the freezer just ready to go this week. I'll likely post the recipes and such, since Susan
* maybe I'll write a post about my first tattoo
, for Linda
* maybe I'll make a pie, in honor of seeker
I'm sure there's more stuff on the list, but this will do for now. Also? I have a cold or something. Could be allergies. Lovely.