test from PFF
This is a test of Performancing for Firefox
1.3dev20061006, a test build with Blogger Beta integration.
* This build works for both Beta and normal blogger account. Finally pff should not care which one you are talking to and set them up the same.it does
* The PFF theme should now look more like what your os theme looks like. (i.e. the background color).it does
* If you use Master Passwords in Firefox, it should now only ask you once, (not 10 times)yes
* For blogger BETA accounts, you can now add Labels to your post!! You can do this under the 'Category' tab (Categs.)yes
* You can also edit older posts and change their categories by unchecking them and adding more.yes
* Drafts work, but only for NON beta accounts. This is an issue on beta.blogger.com that they are looking into, so it might start working whenever they fix it.duly noted
All signs point to yes!
Labels: blogger beta, extensions, performancing